Meg: Things are going pretty well. We have a lot of planning to do.
Todd: I bet. So have you hired a band yet?
Meg: No, we haven't hired a band yet. My brother has some friends who were in a band. So he's going to ask them.
Todd: Cool. And have you gotten the caterer for the wedding?
Meg: Yes, we have gotten a caterer because the food is very important. So we ordered it in advance.
Todd: Oh, what kind of food?
Meg: We're going to have traditional American food.
Todd: Oh, nice. Nice. So have you bought a dress yet?
Meg: Yes, of course, I have bought a dress. That's the most important part. So last week I picked up my new dress.
Todd: Have you tried it on yet?
Meg: Yes, I've tried it on many times already.
Todd: Okay. Cool. Have you shown it to your groom-to-be?
Meg: No. I haven't shown it to my groom-to be because it has to be a surprise on the wedding day.
Todd: Oh, that's right. So have you ordered the flowers?
Meg: No, not yet. I haven't ordered the flowers because I'm waiting for some special flowers from the florist. So still waiting.
Todd: And have you sent out the invitations?
Meg: Yes. We have sent out the invitations. We sent them out maybe a month ago.
Todd: Oh, cool. So then I assume you have booked the hall.
Meg: Yes. We have booked the hall because we wanted to have it at a special hall. So we booked it probably six months ago.
Todd: Okay. Cool. Well, the only one problem, I didn't get an invite. Am I invited to your wedding?
Meg: Oh, I brought the invitation with me today.
Todd: Okay. Great. Thanks.
- Who have hired to play music?
- What caterer have you chosen?
- Why have not ordered the flowers?
- I have ordered the flowers already.
- My mother has booked the church.
- The invitations have just arrived.
- We have not ordered the flowers yet.
- We still have not paid the bill.
- I have not seen her in her dress yet.
Yes / No Questions
- Have you ordered the food?
- Have you selected a band for the wedding?
- Have you tried on the ring?
- Yes, we have.
- No, we haven't.
- Not yet.