Hi. My name is Shantel and I'm from California, and today's question is, what are your plans for the weekend?
Well, I will probably go to a rugby game on Saturday, and I'm so excitedto see the Italian team play because I used to live in Italy. Since my friends are going to the rugby game with me, I might go to dinner with them after it. I probably won't stay out too late, because I have plans on Sunday morning to go hiking. If I get enough sleep Saturday night, I won't be tired Sunday morning and I can do a big hike. What about you? What are your plans for the weekend?
- I’ll probably go to Haiti next vacation.
- I think I’ll fly next time I come to see you.
- She'll probably be here tomorrow.
- We'll probably regret this.
- Maybe I’ll stay home and watch sport.
- I guess I’ll just get fast food.
- I think I will go home.
- I probably will not have dinner.
- I may go to bed early tonight.
- It may rain tonight.
- We may have to work tomorrow.
- They may be late.
- I think I shall go out this weekend.
- We shall see!
The more you listen, the faster you improve!
Listen to a conversation talking about weekend plans.