These listening activities feature grammar points and coverstation that are good for beginner students. Get the Free Book for Level 3
Abidemi and Todd talk about saving money.
A man talks about his girlfriend.
Hear about what everyone is doing.
Here what people will do over the holidays.
Two people discuss their plans for the weekend.
Two people discuss their life events.
Two people talk about their vacations.
Abidemi plays a word game in adjectives.
Todd compares two famous cities.
Todd talks about the best place in his city.
John talks about his family.
Katie learns the house rules.
Meg and Todd discuss shopping for clothes.
Meg and Todd discuss doing some chores.
Is Meg a pack rat or minimalist?
Grammar Talks Lesson List
Level 1 - True Beginner
- 1-01 Be Verbs
- 1-02 Likes and Favorites
- 1-03 Basic Verbs
- 1-04 Noun-Verb Agreement
- 1-05 Adjectives
- 1-06 Days of the Week
- 1-07 Nationalities
- 1-08 Sentence Patterns
- 1-09 Subject Pronouns
- 1-10 Object Pronouns
- 1-11 This / That / These / Those
- 1-12 Adverbs of Intensity
- 1-13 Months
- 1-14 Ordinals
- 1-15 Time Words
Level 2 - False Beginner
- 2-01 Be Verbs
- 2-02 Present Simple
- 2-03 Imperatives
- 2-04 Nouns / Articles
- 2-05 Adverbs of Frequency
- 2-06 Can / Cannot (Ability)
- 2-07 Past Tense - Was / Where
- 2-08 Transitive Verbs
- 2-09 Stative Verbs
- 2-10 There is / There are
Level 3 - High Beginner
- 3-01 Present Simple
- 3-02 Third Person Singular
- 3-03 Present Continuous
- 3-05 Going To
- 3-06 Past Tense
- 3-07 Past Tense Irregular
- 3-08 Adjectives
- 3-09 Comparatives
- 3-10 Superlatives
- 3-11 Prounouns
- 3-12 Can (Permission)
- 3-13 Connectors
- 3-14 Have to / Need to / Must
- 3-15 How many - Singular / Plural
Level 4 - Low Intermediate
- 4-01 Do for Emphasis
- 4-02 Causative Verbs
- 4-03 Use to (Past Actions)
- 4-04 Would (Past actions)
- 4-05 Should / Sugguestions
- 4-06 Would like to / Want to
- 4-07 Present Perfect (Experiences)
- 4-08 Modal of Obligation (Must / Have to)
- 4-09 Present Continuous (Future)
- 4-10 Zero Conditional
Level 5 - Intermediate
- 5-01 Coordinating Conjunctions
- 5-02 Subordinating Conjunctions (Time)
- 5-03 Subordinating Conjunctions (Reason)
- 5-04 Subordinating Conjunctions (Condition)
- 5-05 Second Conditional
- 5-06 Adjective Clause (Relative Clauses)
- 5-07 Noun Clause
- 5-08 That Clause
- 5-09 Present Perfect (Recent Actions)
- 5-10 Past Conditionals