Hi, my name is Nev and I come from Canada. My question for today is, what are your beauty secrets?
Okay. So as you can see, I'm not wearing any makeup right now. And that's what I try to do every day, to go makeup-free and allow myself and my skin to breathe. So when it comes to my skincare routine, I wash my face twice a day, normally early in the morning when I wake up, and before going to bed. I don't have a special product that I like or recommend. It's normally just a random cleanser from a drug store. Apart from washing my face, I apply a moisturizer or a serum daily, and that's pretty much it. Every now and then I put on a facial mask. And like I said, I try to keep it simple. I try not to put on too many products that would eventually hurt my skin. What about you? What does your daily routine look like?
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
apart from | besides
that's pretty much it | only that
random | not specific
makeup-free | wearing no makeup
every now and then | sometimes
every now • makeup-free
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
Got another minute? Try these lesssons.
Do you have piercings?
What are your beauty secrets?
What celebrity do you admire?
What athlete do you admire?
What comedians do you like?
Watch More Videos >>
The more you listen, the faster you improve!