Hi, my name is Nev and I come from Canada. My question for today is, what are your beauty secrets?
Okay. So as you can see, I'm not wearing any makeup right now. And that's what I try to do every day, to go makeup-free and allow myself and my skin to breathe. So when it comes to my skincare routine, I wash my face twice a day, normally early in the morning when I wake up, and before going to bed. I don't have a special product that I like or recommend. It's normally just a random cleanser from a drug store. Apart from washing my face, I apply a moisturizer or a serum daily, and that's pretty much it. Every now and then I put on a facial mask. And like I said, I try to keep it simple. I try not to put on too many products that would eventually hurt my skin. What about you? What does your daily routine look like?
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
apart from | besides
that's pretty much it | only that
random | not specific
makeup-free | wearing no makeup
every now and then | sometimes
every now • makeup-free
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
The more you listen, the faster you improve!