Hello, my name is Lilit. I'm from Armenia. Today my question is, do you have piercings?
I absolutely love piercings. Although I have piercings only on my ears, I have this little tradition of getting a piercing every time I accomplish something my life. So most of my piercings I got during my student years, when I graduated college, then I graduated university, when I got my first job, which was a big accomplishment for me at that time. So I think it's a really fun way for me to commemorate all these achievements that I have in my life.
And I'm thinking I will continue doing this in the future as well and maybe one day I'll have my ears fully pierced. So I think that if anyone is thinking of getting a piercing, they should absolutely do it because it's just as fun as getting a tattoo or something similar.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
thinking of | considering
one day | someday in the future
absolutely | really
fun way | interesting activity
accomplish something | do something important
fun way • one day
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
The more you listen, the faster you improve!