Hello, my name is Lilit. I'm from Armenia. Today my question is, do you have piercings?
I absolutely love piercings. Although I have piercings only on my ears, I have this little tradition of getting a piercing every time I accomplish something my life. So most of my piercings I got during my student years, when I graduated college, then I graduated university, when I got my first job, which was a big accomplishment for me at that time. So I think it's a really fun way for me to commemorate all these achievements that I have in my life.
And I'm thinking I will continue doing this in the future as well and maybe one day I'll have my ears fully pierced. So I think that if anyone is thinking of getting a piercing, they should absolutely do it because it's just as fun as getting a tattoo or something similar.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
thinking of | considering
one day | someday in the future
absolutely | really
fun way | interesting activity
accomplish something | do something important
fun way • one day
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
Got another minute? Try these lesssons.
Do you have piercings?
What are your beauty secrets?
What celebrity do you admire?
What athlete do you admire?
What comedians do you like?
Watch More Videos >>
The more you listen, the faster you improve!