Sunny / Korea
I'm from Korea, and it's developed very recently in a rapid pace, so I think competition is the one thing that people always have in mind, and I hope Korea can be a little slow-paced and relaxed.
Tim / United States
In America, I think it would be very helpful if people were more considerate about others, not necessarily people that they would interact with, but also people that they'll never see. So, if people could try to not litter so much or keep things in public areas much cleaner, or just do things that would be more helpful in the future, I think that would help things a lot.
Rese / Botswana
Yeah, I wish the public transportation system was better, because currently it takes a long time to get from one bus station to another, and the buses are crowded, you cannot really get a good seat.
Gareth / England
I think my country is too violent. I'm from England, and there's a lot of youth violence, a lot of stabbing. In England, we don't have so much gang culture; it's a little bit in the cities, but it's mainly violence from fighting, like brawls. And I would like to stop this.
Kat / Germany
One thing I'd like to change about Germany is how many taxes we have to pay. Some people pay up to fifty percent of what they own to the government, and I think that's just too high, so I'd really like to change the tax system.
Katia / Mexico
One thing that I would like to change about the country is perhaps have a little bit of less violence. Right now, it's a little bit critical situation, but I think that's the only thing that I would like to see changed in my country.
a rapid pace
Korea is developing at a rapid pace.
When something happens at a rapid pace, it happens at a fast rate. Notice the following:
- The city is growing at a rapid pace.
- Kids tend to grow at a rapid pace.
It would be very helpful if people were more considerate about others.
People who are considerate are aware how their actions affect other people. Notice the following:
- People should be considerate and not talk on the phone on the bus.
- The hotel guest was very considerate and left the room very clean for the housekeeper.
There's a lot of youth violence, a lot of stabbing.
When you stab someone, you attack them with a knife or sharp object. Notice the following:
- The man was stabbed in the back but survived.
- It is more painful to be stabbed by a dull knife than a sharp one.
It's mainly violence from fighting, like brawls.
A brawl is a physical fight involving many people. Notice the following:
- There was a brawl at the bar between the two sets of sports fan.
- The police tried to stop the brawl between the two gangs.
Right now, it's a little bit critical situation.
When something is a critical situation, that means it is in danger of becoming a bad situation. Notice the following:
- The economy is in a critical situation. If jobs fall again, it could lead to more troubles.
- The school is in a critical situation. It needs money to recruit students, but students to earn money.
brawl • critical situation