Hello everyone. My name is Gian, and I'm from Brazil. My question right now is, if I like to wear jewelry.
Well, probably not. I do wear my wedding ring. That is very special to me. My wedding ring, it was actually given from my grandparents to my parents, and now me and my wife, my wife and I, use them. So, they are over 70 years old, seven-zero. So, it's a long time, and have their names here. That's probably my only jewelry that I use often.
I'm very mystical and spiritual person. So, every so often, you see me wear a crystal, or a bracelet with different stones, but yeah, not very big into wearing anything. I'm all about being comfortable. This is my workspace, so I'm always wearing really comfy clothes. The older I get, I'm less and less worried about how do I look to people. So, I'm always using sweatpants and all of that. So, I think I would say probably, no, I do not like to wear jewelry. All right, guys. I hope to see you next time. Bye-bye.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
all about | very interested in
all of that | and so on
every so often | occasionally
comfy | comfortable
big into | a fan of
comfy • every so
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
The more you listen, the faster you improve!