Hana: Hello, how are you?
Daniel: I'm good thanks. How are you?
Hana: I'm good. So what are you going to do this weekend?
Daniel: Well, on Saturday I think I'm going to go to the gym because I haven't been there for awhile. And then I think I need to clean my house because I didn't have time during the week, and it is a bit messy now. And in the evening, I think I'm going to have dinner with my friends.
Hana: Are you going somewhere after dinner?
Daniel: I don't think so. I really want to spend this weekend in a really relaxed way, so I don't think I'm going anywhere after dinner.
Hana: I see. How about Sunday?
Daniel: Well, Sunday, I'm not going to do anything in the morning. I really want to take - you know - a rest, and then I'm going to have lunch with my family cause I haven't seen them for awhile, and then in the afternoon, there's this movie I really want to see, so I'm going to the cinema with my friends.
- When are you gong to leave?
- Who are you going to talk to?
- Why are you going to buy that?
Yes / No Questions
- Are you going to come to the party?
- Are you going to meet up tomorrow?
- Are you going to travel during the break?
- I'm going to go to Hawaii.
- I'm going to start a business.
- I'm going to meet my friend.
- I'm not going to work tomorrow.
- I'm not going to help you.
- I'm not going to do that.