Daniel: Hey, Hana how are you?
Hana: I'm fine thank you. How are you?
Daniel: I'm fine thanks. So tell me, do you have any plans for the weekend?
Hana: Yes, I heard it's going to be a really nice day on Saturday, so I'm planning to go to the beach with my friends. The beach is three hours away so we are going to go by car, and we are planning to have a barbecue, and I'm very excited.
Hana: In the evening we're going to have fireworks, so it's going to be very beautiful.
Daniel: So, are you going to stay over at the beach?
Hana: No, we're going to come back so we'll be home quite late.
Daniel: So then what are you going to do on Sunday?
Hana: I think I'll be sleeping all morning and probably in the afternoon I'm going to study because I have a maths exam on Monday.
Daniel: Oh, well, that's a shame. Well, I think I'm going to wish you good luck on your exam.
Hana: Have fun at the beach.
Daniel: Thank you.
- When are you going to start the project?
- Where are you going to work next year?
- Who are you going to call for help?
Yes / No Questions
- Are you going to leave early?
- Are you going to help me?
- Is she going to buy that?
- She is going to buy a new house.
- They are going to take a vacation.
- He is going to fix my car.
- He isn't going to take the bus.
- They aren't going to attend the party.
- They are not going to ride their bikes.