Hello, my name is Rocio and I'm from Colombia. The question is what is your family like?
Well, my family is pretty big. I think like a lot of Latin families, we are, like, 25 persons. I have seven uncles and aunts. I have 10 cousins and we like to hang out together all the time. I have my grandfather, my grandmother. My family is so fun. They are really loud people. They are so funny and we all are very close. We always like to make plans together, to travel together. We are always there for each other, supporting each other. Yeah, I'm really, really lucky for the family that I have.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check you answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
there for | taking care of
close | intimate
lucky | fortunate
hang out | spend time
all the time | frequently
lucky • hangs out
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
Got another minute? Try these lesssons.
The more you listen, the faster you improve!