Hi, there. My name is Lilit and I'm from Armenia. Today, my question is, what is your favorite healthy drink?
My favorite healthy drink is carrot and apple juice. Actually, I've always liked drinks which contain ginger, mint, lemon, and lime, but I've learned that these things can actually help you to lose weight. I've always struggled with gaining weight, so I stopped drinking them and started looking for other healthier solutions. And now, I just drink carrot and apple juice fresh out of the juicer. They contain all sorts of vitamins. They help me to gain energy and not to get sick throughout the year.
I always drink my juice in the mornings when I get up, about 30 minutes before I start my exercising routine. It just really helps me to stay energized and to feel healthy throughout the day.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
all sorts of | many types of
Actually | in fact
fresh out of | directly out of
get up | wake up
struggled | had difficulties
fresh out of • actually
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
Got another minute? Try these lesssons.
The more you listen, the faster you improve!