Hello, my name is Rocio, and I'm from Colombia. The question is do you travel much for business?
Yes, I do. But more than for business is that it's my job. I am a journalist, and I have to travel at least two times every month to a different city in my country, but that's amazing. I love that. I love my job. I have the opportunity to meet new places and new people all the time, to try new food. Yes, I have the opportunity to go to the beach when I travel, visit incredible hotels, and have unforgettable experiences in every trip.
So yeah, I have to travel a lot in my job, but that's something that I really enjoy.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
all the time | often
more than | not just
opportunity | chance
unforgettable experiences | good memories
at least | a minimum of
unforgettable • more than
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
The more you listen, the faster you improve!