Hi, my name is Kurhula, and I'm from South Africa. My question is, would you like to start a podcast?
Now, this is a very tricky question because I think when you start a podcast, you need to have, firstly, topics. Topics, topics, topics that are going to fuel your podcast, that are going to keep people engaged. You need to be, number two, engaging as well. You need to be able to hold conversations very well and be interesting, be fun, which I think I am. And then, number three, I think you need to have guests that are interesting. So, yes, I think I would be able to start a podcast, but my issue right now is that I don't have a topic. I don't know what I would discuss or what my podcast would even be about. So yes and no. I'm like in the middle of this question.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
1) hold conversations | To talk to other people easily.
2) in the middle | Not sure of the answer.
3) going to fuel | To add more to something
4) tricky question | A question that is hard to answer.
5) my issue | A problem that someone has.
going to fuel • in the middle • my issue
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
Got another minute! Try these lesssons.
The more you listen, the faster you improve!