Hi, my name is Indina. I'm from Malaysia, and my question is, "Would you like to start a podcast?"
Yes, I've always wanted to start a podcast. Whenever I hang out with my friends, sometimes we have really interesting conversations and I wish I had recorded them so I could look back and reflect on them and maybe share them with other peoples to start a conversation. I've always listened to podcasts and have been a fan of podcasts for years, and I think because I love podcasts so much, it would be so interesting to be in the creative process of making them myself. Podcast comes in so many different genres and it would be really interesting to see which genre I would want to go into. Podcasts are also a great way to market yourself and create a community. Podcasts are also a great way to start conversations, and I have a lot of opinions that I would love to share and build a community to discuss the things that I'm passionate about.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
1) look back | Think of something that has already happened.
2) build a community | To find people with the same interests.
3) market yourself | To show others that you are good at something.
4) a fan of | To show others that you are good at something.
5) hang out | To spend time with others
hang out • build a community
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
Got another minute! Try these lesssons.
The more you listen, the faster you improve!