Hello, my name is Lucia and I am from Namibia. And my question is, what is harder to do consistently, exercising or diet?
Well, in my opinion, since I have tried both these two things, dieting is harder to do than exercising, just because once you start exercising, it's easier for your body to adjust to exercising and to get used to exercising. On the other hand, dieting is very hard in my opinion, to do consistently because it's very hard to stick to the same diet every day. There will always be temptations. There will always be someone with junk food, offering you junk food. They will always be someone trying to tempt you into breaking your diet. So in my opinion, it's easier to exercise than it is to follow a diet.
How to Practice Listening Comprehension
- Play the video.
- Answer the questions as you listen.
- Check your answers when you finish.
How to Practice Vocabulary
- Review the vocabulary from the video below.
- Complete the blanks below with words from the lesson.
- Check your answers. Correct any answers that are wrong!
1) breaking your diet | to eat unhealthy foods
2) temptations | things that attract you
3) adjust to | to get used to something
4) do consistently | to make an activity a routine
5) Junk Food | unhealthy snacks and meals
breaking • junk food • temptations
How to Practice Speaking
- Play the audio and answer the questions with your own answer.
- Click the blue squares to see the questions and possible answers.
- There is a pause of six seconds to answer each question.
How to Practice Grammar
- Choose the correct word for each blank.
- Check you score at the end. Three attempts are allowed.
- Study Tip - Play the video and choose the words as you listen.
Got another minute! Try these lesssons.
What do you do to manage stress?
The more you listen, the faster you improve!